Copies of corporate documents filed after the new Ontario Business Registry system on October 19th, 2021 are available immediately. The names and dates of the documents are required and can be obtained from examining the ‘Document List’ section of the Entity Profile Report (which can be ordered here)
Copies of corporate documents filed before October 19th, 2021 are part of the ‘Archived Document Package’ on Microfilm and can take up to 10 business days to be converted to electronic copies in PDF format. The following documents are available: Articles of Incorporation, Articles of Amendment, Articles of Amalgamation, Articles of Dissolution and Articles of Revival. Copies of Initial Notices and Notices of Changes filed before December 1994 are also available.
Copies of the following documents are NOT available:
- Initial Notices/Initial Returns for Ontario Corporations filed after December 31, 1994.
- All Notices of Change filed after December 31, 1994.
- 1994/1995 Special Notices
- Notices of Intention to Dissolve/Notices of Opportunity to be Heard and Cancellation orders for failure to file a Special Notice or Annual Return
- 1995 Annual Returns and forward