Incorporate in Ontario electronically!
As a qualified intermediary of the Ontario Business Registry and after 26+ years of servicing Canada’s largest law firms you can be assured we have the knowledge and expertise when it comes to Incorporating in Ontario. It’s one of our specialties!
Accurate and Efficient!
Our intuitive online form is an electronic digital version of the official government form that steps you through the process, providing helpful tips along the way.
A draft application is included and will be emailed for review and confirmation prior to final submission.
We offer some of the most competitive rates on the market with no hidden processing, or ‘delivery’ fees!
Electronic Ontario Incorporation
Complete online application in 8 easy steps!
The information required:
- Contact information for the application.
- The Corporation Name.
- The NAICS Activity Code and Official Email Address for the Corporation.
- The Registered office address.
- The number of Directors and the First Directors names and addresses.
- The number and types of Shares and the Rights, Privileges and conditions attached to each.
- The names and addresses of the Incorporators.
- The contact person authorizing the application.
Incorporation Fee $95.00*
*NUANS Name Search report and Government fees are additional.