Posted on

Do you own a Medical or Health Professional Corporation?

If you own a Medical, Dental or Health Professional Corporation and need to renew your Certificate of Authorization to Operate in Ontario, we can help!   The College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario (CPSO) and the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario (RCDSCO) require a Corporate Profile Report and/or a Certificate of Status as part of the renewal requirements.

You can place an order in minutes! No account registration is required!

Order a Profile Report or Certificate of Status


Orders are processed during regular business hours, Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
If you have any questions, please send an email us!

Share this