Posted on

Articles of Amendment

Now you can make changes to your corporation by using our new online application for Ontario Articles of AmendmentChange the corporate name, the minimum and maximum number of directors, or make changes to the share structure or share provisions.

✓ Quick and easy application

✓ Same day processing

✓ Request a NUANS search to change the corporate name

✓ A draft application will be emailed for review and approval

✓ Save and return to your application for 30 days

✓ Secure database storage of amendment documents




Note: If you need to make changes to the corporate address or to the director and officer information, a Notice of Change must be filed.


Share this